I am not usually one for New Year resolutions; however, my recent lifestyle transformations have led me to consider setting goals that I have progressively worked to achieve over the past few months into a concrete idea for the new year. Merely as a means to fully visualize where I see myself now and in the future.
- 100% Vegan – No excuses, no cutting corners (even for holidays), I can do this
- Try some new recipes and start making tonics
- Workout at least every other day at the gym including cardio, yoga, and weight training
- Do P90X daily (contingent my boyfriend ever getting around to sending me it)
- Get outside!! Bundle up and enjoy the fresh air and sunlight.
- Go horseback riding at least once a week
- Spend more time playing with my dog and taking her on little adventures
- Read more – I have an enormous stack of books that lay untouched, desperate to please me
- Sleep – try and get a full 7 hours every night
- Pass all parts of the CPA exam
- Complete all class requirements for admission to vet school
- Write a baller personal statement for admission to vet school