I am not usually one for New Year resolutions; however, my recent lifestyle transformations have led me to consider setting goals that I have progressively worked to achieve over the past few months into a concrete idea for the new year. Merely as a means to fully visualize where I see myself now and in the future.
- 100% Vegan – No excuses, no cutting corners (even for holidays), I can do this
- Try some new recipes and start making tonics
- Workout at least every other day at the gym including cardio, yoga, and weight training
- Do P90X daily (contingent my boyfriend ever getting around to sending me it)
- Get outside!! Bundle up and enjoy the fresh air and sunlight.
- Go horseback riding at least once a week
- Spend more time playing with my dog and taking her on little adventures
- Read more – I have an enormous stack of books that lay untouched, desperate to please me
- Sleep – try and get a full 7 hours every night
- Pass all parts of the CPA exam
- Complete all class requirements for admission to vet school
- Write a baller personal statement for admission to vet school
i LOVE going outside!!!!!!!!! ❤
my dog got me out of the gym, saved me from bulimia, and helped me to discover life!
happy new year to you!!! may it be healthy, happy, fashionable, and fabulous! xxx
Happy New Year to you too!! Animals are amazing! I don’t know where I would be without my little Darby.
Those are some good goals for 2012. Good luck with cpa exam. I’m resolving to read more too. At least 2 books a month. Best wishes in 2012 and thanks for stopping by the Block.
Thank you! I am going to need it, super hard test. Enjoy your books! I don’t know if you’ve ever been on goodreads.com, but it is a great way to track what you read, check out what your friends read and create a list of things you want to read.
I look forward to hearing about your vegan journey. Im working up to it.