I am not usually one for New Year resolutions; however, my recent lifestyle transformations have led me to consider setting goals that I have progressively worked to achieve over the past few months into a concrete idea for the new year. Merely as a means to fully visualize where I see myself now and in the future.
- 100% Vegan – No excuses, no cutting corners (even for holidays), I can do this
- Try some new recipes and start making tonics
- Workout at least every other day at the gym including cardio, yoga, and weight training
- Do P90X daily (contingent my boyfriend ever getting around to sending me it)
- Get outside!! Bundle up and enjoy the fresh air and sunlight.
- Go horseback riding at least once a week
- Spend more time playing with my dog and taking her on little adventures
- Read more – I have an enormous stack of books that lay untouched, desperate to please me
- Sleep – try and get a full 7 hours every night
- Pass all parts of the CPA exam
- Complete all class requirements for admission to vet school
- Write a baller personal statement for admission to vet school
Stephen Zawodzinski was so kind and nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award yesterday. Thank you Stephen!!
I am still a bit new to WordPress, but apparently there is a posting tradition when nominated. So here are the questions:
- Seven random things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers that you follow
- put the “Versatile Blogger” picture on your post.
With the picture all taken care of, here are seven random bits of factness about me:
- I am a devoted fan of Dostoevsky, the mad Russian
- I think about sex more often than most 14 year old boys
- Relationships and commitment to anything longer than a few weeks makes me squirm
- I am a superb horseback rider and have been doing it for 14 years competing in various events
- My past often bites me in the ass
- I play video games occasionally and I am actually good at them – annihilated a bunch of people earlier today in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
- I keep a florilegium – it is a beautiful, thick leather bound book I have had since high school
I would like to nominate the following individuals, in no particular order) for their fine blogging skills:
- The Vegetable Centric Kitchen
- Belle Squeaks
- The Illustrated Adventures
- 30 Days Notice
- Watts up with that?
- The Knowbodies
- Newest Obsession
- Vogue Vegetarian
- Indulge – Travel, Adventure, & New Experiences
- Savoring Every Bite
- Everywhere Once
Thank you guys for bringing bright words of wisdom and experience as well as delicious new things to my inbox every day!